IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – MARCH 21st/22nd RAW Postponed
Dear Raw Challengers
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding during these uncertain times. We really appreciate the support we have been given by the participants during this process, it’s been overwhelming.
We hope that you are all safe and well!
We understand that postponing our event due to the ever-changing updates and government advices surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic has caused further uncertainty, and we remain committed to keeping you updated as often as possible.
We are still planning to schedule one or more events in the coming months, but at this stage the exact dates have not yet been finalised. Our October event is planned for the 24th and 25th and this ticketing site will be available next week.
As a first step we will be transferring all tickets across to this event. As further events become available you will be able to transfer back to these earlier events, if those dates suit you better.
Despite the postponement of the March event, and our other corporate and school events, we are still working hard to maintain the course and the facility, so that we are ready to open when the COVID-19 situation is under control.
Unfortunately however, with regards to refunds, as per our website, and the terms and conditions of the ticket sale, we do not offer refunds. We reserve our right to postpone our events at any time if we believe there are any mitigating circumstances that could risk the health and safety of our competitors, staff and community.
If you feel you are unable to attend any of our future events, we would encourage you to transfer your ticket to someone else who may be able to use it, and update the details of the new competitor in the system.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you all, hopefully very soon!