This is a covid safe event and as such all coming to the facility must have a ticket.
All ticket attendee details must be 100% correct.
Attendee details on tickets must be 100% correct. This is the information recorded and will be referred back to for Covid tracing.
Before entering course you will be temperature checked.
Entry will be refused if you exhibit a temperature of 37.5 and over with a second check 5 minutes apart.
Questions you will be asked and expected to answer with honesty and integrity will be:
- In the last 14 days have you traveled from overseas, interstate or a Covid-19 hotspot?
- Have you been in close contact with a person or group who is positive for COVID-19?
- Are you a current active COVID-19 case?
- Are you currently, or have you recently experienced cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath?
- If yes to any of the above: you will be denied entry to this event and asked to isolate immediately and seek appropriate medical advice.
- Please note that in these circumstances you will be able to transfer your ticket to another event once you have been cleared of all symptoms.
All attendees will have to adhere to the COVID-19 Safe Health and Hygiene, Social Distancing Signage that is displayed on course and refusal to undertake and obey instruction from staff in relation to these directions can result in expulsion from site.